Rim light on the dunes of Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve

Forum

Need a ride to Alam...

Notifications
Clear all

Welcome to the Zapata homeowner member discussion forum. This is the place to discuss and share just about anything with other Zapata HOA community members. Please respect your neighbors by refraining from posting anything you wouldn't want to be said about you.

Be a friend; be friendly!

To participate in our private community forum you must first register to open an account. Only one account is allowed per household as the forum is also tied to the polling software where each household gets one vote. (If members of your household have opposite opinions about a topic do the democratic thing: compromise, reach a consensus, then vote.) Here are the Forum Rules.

Please Note: If you're new to posting on our forums, please remember that your first few posts will be read by a forum moderator before it is made visible to other members. This is the forum default designed to prevent abuse. After you've participated for a while your new post will appear automatically. New topics will also require moderator approval before they are posted.

For technical support contact the ZHA administrator at zapatahoainfo@gmail.com or call:  719-589-6770

[Solved] Need a ride to Alamosa

T O
(@to)
Trusted Member Member Registered
Topic starter

Need a ride to retrieve my car at the mechanic shop in Alamosa on Friday, 1/27/23. Sometime after 3pm would be great. Will happily contribute to gas for the favor! Private message me if you can help out! Thanks!

Posted : January 27, 2023 12:45 PM
 T O
(@to)
Topic starter

Mechanic called back saying it's more broken than can be fixed today, so looks like Monday afternoon before I can pick it up.

Posted : January 27, 2023 3:12 PM
(@jackz)
Member Member

@to do you still need a ride tomorrow?

Posted : January 29, 2023 9:47 AM
 T O
(@to)
Topic starter

Maybe. Tom B gave me a ride back home after I dropped the truck off and offered to get me back to town to get it when it was fixed but I'm concerned about relying too much on his generosity.

Posted : January 29, 2023 9:57 AM
(@jackz)
Member Member

@to I'm sure he is happy to help his neighbor, just as you would do the same. I'm available if you do need a ride!

Posted : January 29, 2023 10:46 AM
 T O
(@to)
Topic starter

@jackz 

Thanks Jack! The bad news is my vehicle won't be ready until after Feb 12. The shop is critically short of qualified help. Whew!

Anybody up for some marathon chess matches? 

Posted : February 1, 2023 6:48 PM